Abstract submission deadline: 15th September, 2016
Approved abstracts notification: 30th September, 2016
Guidelines for Abstracts
- Abstracts must be written in English!!
- Title: No longer than 15 words with the first letter of each word capitalized (except prepositions);
- Authors and Affiliations: Provide full name and affiliation for each author, identify different institutions by sequential numbering (1,2,3…), first author must be the presenter, identify corresponding authors with an asterisk (*) and provide his/her e-mail address;
- Main body structure: Background/Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions;
- Main body size: Maximum of 300 words (Arial 10, spacing 1, docx. format);
- References (only if absolutely necessary): Quote the first author, abbreviated journal, and year;
- Use standard abbreviations for units of measure. Other abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses, except for classical abbreviations: DNA, RNA, PCR, AMPc, EGTA, etc;
- Do not include tables or figures. Do not underline, italicize or embolden any word;
- Financial support and acknowledgments at the end of the abstract;
- Provide 3 – 5 MeSH-checked keywords;
- A submission form template is attached to this brochure.
Submission forms should be sent to:
At least one co-author must be registered by the time of abstract submission. A maximum of 2 abstracts are allowed by registration.
Download: Abstract Submission Form-2